My nightstand redo. Being new to cataloging my refurbishing, I forgot to post a true before picture. This one will have to do. Suffice to say, it was a boring plain $10 nightstand my boyfriend found for me at the swapmeet.How-To Shabby Chic.
Here's some of the details.
After some toil and sweating in the summer heat, I have a piece I can be proud to put in my little room!
1. Paint chair to match mint green desk.
2. Make a curtained canopy for my bed.
3. Find and paint some sort of little bookshelf.
4. Find some sort of chest or basket to put my towels and blankets into (they are in an ugly black crate right now >.<)
5. Antique-ify/distress my long mirror.
6. Find a rug that matches my color scheme (you do not want to see my current rainbow rug, trust me!)
Thank you for reading! ^O^